What is included in the Extended ‘Vous Pass and Traditional ‘Vous Pass for climbers and non-climbers?
- Meals – Daily breakfast and dinner, with optional box lunches ($14/each), will be provided during the Rendezvous. Gluten free and/or vegetarian meals are also available upon request.
- 2022 Event Hooded Sweatshirt.
- Internal Shuttle (between Two Hawk, Devil’s Den, and Cedar Lakes Woods and Gardens). Shuttle will not service the town of Williston, Blue Grotto, or the Tiny Houses.
- Entrance fee to Cedar Lakes Woods and Gardens botanical area as well as the tree climbing area located in the conservation land (www.cedarlakeswoodsandgarden.com)
- One evening of swimming and/or snorkeling at Devil’s Den freshwater spring (www.devilsden.com)
- Access to all talks, GOTC annual meeting, evening gatherings, silent auction, etc., at Two Hawk Hammock, the main event location (www.twohawkhammock.com)
Note: Monday workshops are included in the Extended ‘Vous Pass (which includes all workshops, dinner, and an additional night of lodging). To see the list of presenters and more details about these workshops please check: 2022 Speakers – Tree Climbers Rendezvous
*Types of Lodging:
There will be a variety of lodging options (from tent camping to single occupancy rooms). All the rooms are nice but there are only a few of each category available. Early bird gets the worm… Some of the accommodations will be in the nearby town of Williston, all within a 10-minute drive from the main venue site. All three properties (Two Hawk Hammock, Cedar Lakes Woods and Gardens, and Devil’s Den) are private and adjacent. Alcohol and campfires are permitted in designated areas.
|Type of Lodging||Description|
|Tent and RV||All tent sites are separate from the RV sites and are within walking distance of Two Hawk Hammock, where the meals, workshops, and presentations will take place. Some tent sites have power, and all tent and RV sites have access to a bath house facility with hot water. There is an outdoor swimming pool as well as picnic tables, covered pavilions, and fire rings throughout the property.|
|Triple Occupancy||There are four triple occupancy rooms, each consisting of a queen size bed downstairs and two twin beds upstairs and one bathroom. Living and dining spaces are shared.|
|Double Occupancy||Most double occupancy lodging consists of Tiny Houses. These accommodations are a 10-minute drive from Two Hawk Hammock.|
|Single Occupancy^ (shared bathroom) *||These accommodations are for divers only which could stay at Blue Grotto if they intend to add diving to their trip and they are a 10-minute drive from Two Hawk Hammock. Each cabin consists of two bedrooms with a shared living room, kitchen area, and bathroom.|
|Single Occupancy^ (private bathroom)||There is one two bedroom/two bathroom cottage available. Living and dining spaces are shared. This cottage is a 10-minute drive from Two Hawk Hammock.|
* For Attendees planning to dive at Blue Grotto
^ Single Occupancy means that the person will not have to share a room with anyone else.
For example, to tent camp for the Traditional 3-Day ‘Vous and be able to tree climb, the fee is $379. Or, for a non-climber wanting to stay in a double occupancy room for the Extended ‘Vous (which includes Monday Workshops), the fee would be $578.